Happy Snappy Birthday to us!
We’re wishing ourselves a very happy 12th birthday this month, and you’re all invited to the party! There’s no need to dress up or play silly games though: here at Snapfish we prefer a bit of creative photo fun (though we wouldn’t say no to a slice of birthday cake). Celebrate with us by trying out some new photo ideas. Here are 12 top photo book tips to get you started – keeping the ‘12 in 2012’ theme going of course…
12 top photo book tips
- Make a truly personal gift by picking every element of your photo book design – from custom covers to colourful themes, titles and extra pages to fit in all your stunning snaps.
- Get organised, by displaying all your photos together in one place. Go through your photo library and create a set of amazing family ‘yearbooks’ that bring back your best moments.
- Save the memories of a special occasion between the covers of a superb photo book – from weddings to big birthdays, a photo book will be a great reminder of your wonderful day.
- Create your own travel journal, by scanning in or photographing souvenirs and diary entries and adding them to a photo book alongside snaps that bring back your unique holiday experience.
- Tell a story in photos, and give as the ideal gift for family and friends. ‘Baby’s First Year’ would be the perfect topic – a fantastic way to treasure a special time.
- Be romantic. Present a photo book that contains all your favourite memories as a couple, and you’ll create a gift your ‘other half’ will cherish forever.
- Add a touch of luxury to your coffee table with one of our sumptuous ‘Signature’ leather- or velvet-covered photo books – an impressive showcase for your photography skills.
- Take your favourite photos wherever you go with a handbag-sized mini photo book or flip book. Fill with snaps of the kids to make the perfect present for proud grandparents.
- Solve a gift-buying dilemma fast by picking an Express photo book and choosing first class delivery. Your order will be with you in a jiffy, and the lucky recipient will be pleased as punch.
- Turn yourself into a ‘published’ author by putting together a colourful storybook. Simply turn your text into an image file and insert alongside some super snaps or illustrations.
- Get the kids involved in designing photo books that turn their artwork and photography into one-of-a-kind keepsakes that celebrate their talents and hobbies.
- Say a heartfelt ‘thank you’ to a friend or loved one with a personalised photo book gift. Pick out a selection of snaps they’ll adore and pack into a photo book that shows how much you care.
As part of our birthday celebrations, we want to say a big ‘thank you’ to all our customers with fantastic special offers on photo books and more. Click here for super savings on photo gifts and treats.