Party on with photo prints!
It’s party time here at Snapfish, as we’re celebrating Snappy’s 12th birthday this month. To mark 12 great years of creating fantastic photo prints and gorgeous gifts, here are 12 inspirational photo printing ideas to inspire you:
12 top photo printing tips
- Get set for spring with some bright new prints. How about taking some photos of daffodils, tulips and lambs and decorating your life with the cheerful colours of the season?
- Share the family fun with a bumper bundle of prints. Make sure you keep everybody up to date with your latest by sending photo prints featuring all your news.
- Decorate a party venue by pinning pretty (or silly!) prints around the walls. They also make great table place cards for a big birthday meal or wedding breakfast.
- Create a colourful collage. Buy a big frame and fill it with fun photos, or choose a collage print and we’ll do the virtual ‘cutting and sticking’ for you!
- Set off your interior design with a collection of prints that complement your colour scheme. Frame them, stand back, and admire your handiwork.
- Show off your skills by ordering big 10″ x 8″ prints of your favourite shots. Perhaps you’ve taken a stunning landscape photo or perfect portrait? Don’t hide it… print it!
- Bring your photo albums to life. Don’t hide your lovely photo memories on your hard drive – share and display them. Set your snaps free in a scrapbook, album or frame.
- Get the kids involved in creating their own photo-based projects. How about making a ‘show and tell’ album of a holiday or day out, or adding prints to homework for a splash of colour?
- Keep your favourite pictures close to you with our great value mini wallet photo prints. And grandparents will love them too! Why not slip a set into their Easter card?
- Don’t despair if you’ve taken a photo that’s less than perfect. Our easy-to-use photo editing options let you correct and perfect your photos before you print.
- Add a touch of fun with a playful border – it’s really simple with our photo editing tools. From sea shells to safari animals, make your prints stand out with a funky printed frame.
- Get arty by applying a tint to make your photos more atmospheric. Choose from black & white, sepia or a range of colours to magically create a mood to suit your subject.
As part of our birthday celebrations, we want to say a big ‘thank you’ to all our customers by offering fabulous photo printing deals and more. Click here for super savings on photo gifts and treats.